Very simply, no deal.
After John Boehner's 'Plan B' failed to garner support among
his own Republican party members and the House vote was cancelled, the
S&P 500 Futures Index dropped 50 points last night in a matter of minutes
and global indices around the world are deeply in the red this
Gee, I wonder whose thinking is "bizarre and irrational" in
the "Fiscal Cliff" negotiations? In his prepared 10:00 am press conference
speech today, Boehner turned the resolution of the "Fiscal Cliff" issue over to
the President and said "Merry Christmas"...I guess he has no more ideas.
does not sound like he and his Republicans are willing to compromise on a
Merry Christmas, indeed!
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Mar. 9 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Mar. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events