ECB President Draghi's press conference today didn't tell me anything new. All I heard was that the ECB stands ready with monetary support, subject to conditions, to those Euro area countries that request a bailout...something he's been repeating since June.
I wonder what progress, if any, the EU has made on actually implementing meaningful fiscal/monetary/financial/economic/political reforms...from my viewpoint, it appears that nothing is being done to rectify a fractured and ailing Euro zone, which is in recession, and as unemployment rises to 11.6% in the Euro area.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Nov. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference