While three of the four E-mini Futures Indices have broken below the bottom of their uptrending channel, which began in June of this year, the TF is still (just) holding within, as shown on the Daily charts below...the one to watch for signs of increasing weakness over the next few days.
As of today's (Thursday's) close, momentum is still below the zero level on the following three Daily ratio charts of the SPX, RUT, and NDX vs. their respective Volatility Indices. Price action over the past 5+ days looks like a bear flag...watching for a break and hold below the bottom of the flag and the resumption of an acceleration in volatility momentum.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Nov. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference