I don't normally talk about political figures on my Blog, but feel compelled to write a few words about the Vice-President's debate on TV last night.
After watching it, as a Canadian with an unbiased view towards American political parties, I'd have to conclude that the one man who is the most experienced and knowledgeable on a broad base of international and domestic issues, who is, without a doubt, in command of his current role as Vice-President, and who is definitely "in-the-loop," is Joe Biden...he's a very bright and enthusiastic man...a man anyone could trust to assume the role of President of the United States, if such a situation arose...no contest!
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Nov. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference