Below are 90-day 60-minute market hours only charts of YM, ES, NQ & TF. Overlayed on each chart are Bollinger Bands (which are based on the 50 sma and deviations of +2.0 and -2.0), monthly Volume Profiles (red horizontal lines are POC), 200 sma (pink), Volume Profile for the 90 days at the right edge of the chart, and my short-term RSI indicator. I've chosen this timeframe to look at price action from the October 2011 lows during market hours only.
Price is pushing the boundaries of the upper Bollinger Band, and my RSI is showing a negative divergence from yesterday's and today's actions...ones to watch to see whether they return to the mid-Bollinger Band (50 sma) soon. Alternatively, in view of breaks and closes above near-term resistance levels that occurred today on the Major Indices (except Dow Utilities), as mentioned in my post of January 10th, we may see a parabolic rise culminating in exhaustion volumes before such a drop takes place.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Feb. 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. March 20 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events