Further to my post of January 11th, I have my answer...it would appear not. Based on Trade Balance data released today, the trade deficit widened more than forecast...attempts to move higher have progressively failed from the highs in 2009, as shown on the graph below.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Jan. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Feb. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Feb. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Feb. 15 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Retail Sales
* Wed. Feb. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Mar. 14 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Mar. 15 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference