A break and hold below current price could get very interesting on the short side on the Weekly chart below of EUR/USD. It's on my "Negative Watch" radar...
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Apr. 26 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Apr. 27 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. May 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. May 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Minutes
* Wed. June 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. June 14 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. June 15 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference