European Confidence data released today shows that consumer confidence remains depressed at 2008/09 levels, well below zero, as shown on the graph below. This low level of consumer spending is fact in spite of the rosy picture that markets are attempting to paint and is well below the average recorded for the past nine years.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. Sept. 4 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Fri. Sept. 4 & Sat. Sept. 5 ~ G20 Meetings (Finance Ministers & Central Bankers)
* Mon. Sept. 7 ~ U.S. Holiday: Labour Day (markets closed)
* Wed. Sept. 16 ~ 2-day FOMC meeting begins +...
* Thurs. Sept. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Statement + Fed Funds Rate + Economic Projections + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for additional data