Now that the Beige Book report is out and it shows that "Overall economic activity increased at a slow to moderate pace since the previous report across all Federal Reserve Districts, except St. Louis, which reported a decline in economic activity," will we see a stabilization of price fluctuation on the YM, ES, NQ & TF Daily charts (see my post below)? And will we see a Xmas rally, or will the markets demand something more from the Fed and world politicians to inject further confidence? Time will tell...
You may read the entire Beige Book summary here: http://www.federalreserve.gov/fomc/beigebook/2011/20111130/default.htm
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. May 29 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Memorial Day holiday
* Wed. May 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. June 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. June 13 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. June 14 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. July 5 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes