Below is a Weekly chart of the ES. On it are four sets of Fibonacci drawings (one Fib Retracement, one External Fib Retracement, one Fib Extension, and one Fib Fan Lines). I've shown Fibonacci confluence zones, if price were to continue falling (at some point), as follows:
1st level: 1068 - 1100
2nd level: 984 - 1020
3rd level: 900 - 936
Possible targets? Yes. Probable? Time will tell.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Apr. 26 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Apr. 27 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. May 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. May 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Minutes
* Wed. June 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. June 14 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. June 15 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference