The monthly Consumer Confidence Index data for the UK was posted tonight...it's now at its lowest reading since August 2005, as shown on the graph below (courtesy of www.forexfactory.com):
I'll see what tomorrow (or the next few days) brings for the FTSE...what kind of reaction, if any, to that news...5400 and 5600 are important levels, as shown on the Daily chart below.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. Feb. 20 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Presidents' Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Mar. 10 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Mar. 14 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Mar. 15 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. Mar. 15 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Retail Sales