Copper is being squeezed by both bulls and bears in today's intraday trading, as shown on the 1-hour chart below (note today's 10:00 a.m. volume spike).
It's currently sitting on short-term price support of 3.30 as it approaches yesterday's lows, as shown on the Daily chart below...a break and hold below could send price back down to 3.00...one I'll be watching closely over the next days/weeks:
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. Sept. 4 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Fri. Sept. 4 & Sat. Sept. 5 ~ G20 Meetings (Finance Ministers & Central Bankers)
* Mon. Sept. 7 ~ U.S. Holiday: Labour Day (markets closed)
* Wed. Sept. 16 ~ 2-day FOMC meeting begins +...
* Thurs. Sept. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Statement + Fed Funds Rate + Economic Projections + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for additional data