Below is a 1-hour (market hours only) chartgrid of the YM, ES, NQ & TF. On each chart is the drawing, "Andrews' Pitchfork." As can be seen, price closed below the lower fork on the ES & TF today, and they closed below the August lows on this timeframe.
Since I don't see any major volume spikes yet, indicative of capitulation, I will assume that the overall downward momentum will continue on all 4 e-minis until proven otherwise (e.g. a reversal of the 50/200 SMAs "Death Cross" on higher sustained upside volumes).
See my previous detailed post on September 28th pertaining to this chartgrid: http://strawberryblondesmarketsummary.blogspot.com/2011/09/island-paradise-is-gone.html
My post last Friday has longer-term downside targets for their corresponding Major Indices: http://strawberryblondesmarketsummary.blogspot.com/2011/09/who-won-pinball-game-in-3rd-quarter-of.html
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Feb. 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. March 20 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events