Japan's Nikkei 225 Futures Index (NKD) is trying to hold at near-term confluence support (see Daily chart below) after a Moody's downgrade of its governments debt by one notch to Aa3 today..."blaming a build-up of debt since the 2009 global recession and revolving-door political leadership that has hampered effective economic strategies"...see Reuter's full article for details: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/24/us-japan-rating-idUSTRE77N01620110824?feedType=nl&feedName=usbeforethebell
As I mentioned in last Saturday's post, should the NKD continue down, the next support level is around 8200.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas Day holiday
* Mon. Jan. 1 ~ U.S. Markets closed for New Year's Day holiday
* Wed. Jan 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events