- A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
- Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
- You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
- The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
- Every calendar's days are numbered.
- He had a photographic memory that was never developed.
- A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.
- A lot of money is tainted - it taint yours and it taint mine.
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- Dijonvu - the same mustard as before.
- A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Feb. 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. March 20 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events