Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. Sept. 4 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Fri. Sept. 4 & Sat. Sept. 5 ~ G20 Meetings (Finance Ministers & Central Bankers)
* Mon. Sept. 7 ~ U.S. Holiday: Labour Day (markets closed)
* Wed. Sept. 16 ~ 2-day FOMC meeting begins +...
* Thurs. Sept. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Statement + Fed Funds Rate + Economic Projections + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for additional data
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
A Brief Comment Tonight on the TF...
The April-June 2nd Quarter Pivot Point for the TF is 817.50...this level was tested repeatedly overnight and today. This level may prove to be pivotal in either a reversal or a continuation of recent weakness. This level held when tested several times in mid-April...today's low pierced below the lowest low that was set during that time period and has now created a lower low on the Daily timeframe...however, today's candle closed at 821.30 (and above the 2nd Quarter PP). It will be interesting to see whether the TF can hold above this PP and then make it back above the Daily 50sma (currently at 828.20). I'll be watching price relative to volumes and momentum on an intraday basis in relation to these two levels as well as to today's close.