The Fed has pushed the markets to unhealthy extreme levels as evidenced in my weekend posts below...if they insist on continuing along this same path, then they are simply running on "Artificial Intelligence," in my opinion.
That being said, I'll have to see how the markets trade, either continuing to bounce around in between their Daily support and resistance levels (see "Fat Finger" post below for chart grid of YM, ES, NQ & TF), or whether they break out on sustained momentum in either direction...in order to daytrade within the confines of any of these scenarios, I'll be drilling down to smaller timeframes and using my little "bag of tricks" to see whether any decent trades set up on TF before the Fed meeting on Wednesday. The potential exists for some big moves, as well as a "fizzle" until then. The key to all of this may lie in volume levels...will see how all of this plays out.
"Intaxication" -- Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Mar. 9 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Mar. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events